Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, June 1, 2008

7 MOS

Time is flying by Jappy informed me this week that the baby is going to grow 3x's what he is now. And he says and "I thought you were big now". I told him that he doesn't need to remind me. It's only just begun. It's a good thing I'm not hormonal and cranky, cause I would have slapped him if I was.
UH... I'm being VERY sarcastic. I'm VERY Hormonal, Grumpy and Imaptient, and worst of all FORGETFULL. Thank goodness Jappy's understanding and and I try and warn the girls ahead of time when I start feeling impatient . That 's when they get themself a popsicle and head outside. YEAH for summer!!
This really has been the easiest pregnancy for me. Having a BOY has made all the difference in the world. WE do have a name. Jay Brent Jeppsen
Jay is my dad's middle name and mine. And Brent is Jappy's dad's name. This lil boy has a lot to live up to being named after these two great men.

5 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

Wow! Looking pregnant! You have given me inspiration to update my blog. Your's blog is so cute. See you Friday. RYan is trying to get off a few hours early so we can get up there around 5-6pm. I'll keep you updated.

Dave and Jen said...

You look so cute. I'm glad your feeling ok. Especially for your last one.

The Larsons said...

What a cutie you are! So glad you are feeling good. You cut your hair too?! Looks very cute! I do remember the name now that you mention it again. Very cute! Sounds good with the last name too. Can't wait to see the little guy, but you don't have much time left at all! So you and Amb are getting together this weekend! Have fun! Are you both still planning on coming to Vegas? I hope it works out!

Lowd and Proud said...

Hey- I just changed our blog name to www.lowdandproud.blogspot.com. Sorry if this goofs you up!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

I think that sounds like a great name for the baby! How exciting to be all ready for him to come! I hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go so smoothly and you guys enjoy your summer!
We like your new haircut too--very cute!
~Cathy and Bob