Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brooklyn's the 'BIG 5'



Brooklyn had a great Birthday. Or as she puts it "The Best Day Ever" She woke up going straight to the mirror, and saying
"Mom I don't look 5"

I asked her what she wanted for Breakfast, the skies the limit. " Trix cereal, toast, and a lil bit of orange juice" "WHAT" I told her "You can have anything you want, french toast, donuts, what do you want?" " Trix, toast, and a lil bit of orange juice" "OKAY"
I don't usually have sugar cereals in our house, but Jappy did the grocery shopping a brought all kinds of junk food home, so the girls have been enjoying their 'kid' cereal.
She ate her breakfast and headed to preschool. Then we took her out to Wendy's for lunch, Jappy met us there. We had turkey steaks, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner. We made a GIANT cookie for desert. Through out the day she would say things like "I can do this cuase I'm 5, or " I can run faster cause I'm 5 now" Everything she did that day she would say it. She also reminded us throughout the day that it was her special day and that she didn't have to clean up or take out dirty diapers. Even if I begged she'd give me a dirty look and say "Mom it's MY BIRTHDAY" stinker.


  • Brooklyn's Fav's
    Latest movie Is Alvin and the Chipmunks and Flushed Away
    dance to music

  • going to preschool

  • playing with friends

  • Is a homebody

  • Color/draw

  • her picture taken

  • combing her hair

  • putting clips in anyones hair that will let her

  • animals
    Fav. song Called to Serve
  • pink, purple, yellow
  • her brother

Funny things she say's:

  • "Get on your horse cowboy" (She says this to Jappy when she wants him to hurry home)
    "I got my eye on you sunshine"
    "ARR Mayonaise" (ARR Maties)

    There's a ton more but I 'll add them later I can't think of them Now

    Dislikes:
    taking out dirty diapers
    dirty/sticky hands
Favorite Foods:
  • pizza

  • scrambled eggs

  • shredded cheese

  • yogurt

  • cheetos

  • fruit snacks

  • mashed potatoes

  • anything with ranch

  • cheesey bread

  • shrimp

  • croutons



Dislikes:

  • vegtables (but will still try them at dinner)
    rice

  • fries
Nicknames:
  • B

  • Bug

  • Bug-a-boo

  • Shorty

  • Ladybug

  • Lovey

  • Diva
She makes us smile every day. She has a quick witt and likes to make us laugh. She's so generous and sensitive to others. She's a good friend and wants to please everyone. We feel so blessed to have her as a part of our family.

5 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

What a sweet post! We sure love our B... wish we could have been at the awesome luau party, and sorry we missed calling on her bday... I did remember that morning and told Bob to call, but he forgot. Working nights really messes with my days and there's only time for work and sleep.. her present has been sitting in the front hallway for a couple weeks now! Hopefully we'll get it mailed soon!

Lowd and Proud said...

Love the post!! Check out the pics on our blog...it will bring back memories!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

She is such a cutie Jen! Sounds like she's so full of life!

Amishka said...

I Love her pictures she's such a cutie.

TIFF said...

I like the "get on your horse cowboy!" Funny!