Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crawling is not for Him

Jay has really taken off with walking. There is no stopping him now. He stands on his own, and is constantly on the go. He is so proud of himself and just smiles. He has also figured out the stairs and goes up and down. This makes things a little bit less stressful. We have been more brave with the foods that we give him. Hard boiled egg whites, gold fish, cheese, mashed potatoes, all fruits, and steamed broccoli, and cauliflower He's content to sit in his high chair as long as he has things to put in his mouth. He has picked up a new sign this past week 'all done' and he's been blowing kisses. He got his third tooth, and the fourth will be coming through very soon. I love the stage he's in now. He entertains us all day long.


He turns the Big 1 next month.

4 comments:

Frantz Family said...

only 3 teeth? My little girl is almost 10 months and is pushing her 7th tooth. I would love to only have 3 teeth in her little biting mouth! But she is able to eat a lot of foods this way. Anyways, looks like your little guy is happy and healthy!

Dave and Jen said...

I can't believe his almost one. Time flies by to faast. I can remember when he was in your tummy. It's so cute. I always enjoyed that age too. Well every age is fun.

Durgin Family said...

He is adorable! Boys are the greatest!

Williams Family said...

My girls never thought that crawling was for the either and when the boys began crawling and they were always dirty I was wishing that they didn't like to crawl. Mr. Jay looks like he is all grown up now it is hard when you lose your little baby and it happens way to fast. The twins are 15 months old already and I am not sure how I feel about it. You need to come down and visit Bryce Canyon and come to Shawn's restuarant so that Jay can play with the twins they would have so much fun together.