Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Expired/Infected

We've been infected with colds/pink eye and ear infections the last 2 and a half weeks. Three cheers for cold and flu season. Although Jay and I got our flu shot this year. We'll see how we do from here on out. The girls and Jappy have been unscathed but for some reason Jay and I are the only ones that have been sick. Jay had his 2 year check up and all is good. He is average in all his measurements. Jappy really wants him to "BULK UP" Oh silly DADDY.
I have recently been summond to Jury Duty . My very first time, and its the week I'm DUE. (I have an induction date Nov 12, 5 days before my due date) Upon filling out my paperwork found out that my drivers license is expired and has been since JANUARY. Even further more I have lost my license, its been MIA for about a year. I'm really lucky I haven't been pulled over. Thankfully the ladies at the DMV are so sweet. I was in and out of there with in 10 minutes. That's darn good service. Not only that but after they took my picture she let me look at it to see if I approved of the picture. It was the BEST experience at the DMV EVER!!!
I'm mostly happy that I didn't have to take a test, pay a fine, or go to JAIL.

2 comments:

Annie and Family said...

I LOVE the Poky DMV!!!! They are the best I have had to deal with. How many DMV's let you look at your picture let alone PICK the one you want. SO SWEET! I had a really good one... too bad I moved out of state and had to get another license. (Why is it that I am always prego when I have to renew?)

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Wow, that's a good excuse to get out of jury duty! I would think it would be kind of fun, but I've never done it either! I got called once in Vallejo, but I called in and they didn't need me my week. I hope the sickies leave your house for good! That sounds like no fun! And I'm so glad you had a good DMV experience! That's wonderful! Glad no badness befell you with the lost/expired license!