Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, March 7, 2011

The last 2 weeks have been filled with Coughs, runny noses, sore throats, fevers, and R.S.V.
My poor Baby was SICK. We had his oxygen tested and thankfully it was high enough to avoid being admitted to the hospital. It was a tiring week. He is back to normal, but he still thinks he needs to sleep in my arms. He was spoiled before he was sick, But NOW........He's the king of the Castle.
He still has hair and I've cut it a few times. He's Mr. Chunky weighing in at 15 lbs He's smiling, and we get closer everyday to getting him to laugh. He is such a snuggly baby. We are enjoying every minute of him.
Jet 3 1/2 months


Jay's favorite game. Shooting the girls headbands in the air.
The Girls have been home from school because of sore throats and fevers. They seem to be on the mend, and I'm hoping they can return to school tomorrow.
Mr. Jay.................... Everyday is an ADVENTURE!!
He is in the 'WHY' stage and its making us crazy. But is so fun to hear him talk like a big kid. I heard him yelling at Brooklyn the other day. "Ooklyn come here, I show you something" and "It's ok Baby Jet, it's ok" "Mom, I hold you" "I need an issue (tissue)" And he asks me if he can play with friends when he goes outside. It cracks me up everytime.

2 comments:

Monika said...

cute kids!! sorry the kids are sick...no fun!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Hopefully they're all feeling a bit better by now! Jet looks more like Jap every day! Even more so than Jay I think! He's really getting so big already! Hopefully we will see you guys soon--after your trip home and our trip we'll plan a weekend to drive up and see ya! :) Hugs to all 4 of your lil ones from us!