Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy 40th

 Jappy turned 40 and we had a PARTY!! Two weeks leading up to his birthday The kids and I came up with the 12 days of Dad. Every day He got a little gift when he woke up. We all looked forward to him finding it.
I invited 50 people to help us celebrate his BIG Day.  We went with an 80's theme and I was not disappointed with the outcome.  Everyone dressed up, We listened to 80's music, played a game centered around the 80's, Laughed and just had a lot of fun.
I was really impressed with the outfits and hair that came through the door.  We had a meat buffet and potato bar per the birthday boys request. It was a night of many fun memories.

 I couldn't be happier with this man  I Love You Jap!










This is a collage of pictures of Jappy over the years. I had fun going through old pictures.



I made those huge rubiks cubes just for the party.
Check out those Acid wash Jeans











And those peg legged jeans and you cant miss that Mullet!



0 comments: