Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flinstones, and I Love Lucy

What do the Flinstones, I love Lucy and the Jeppsen's all have in common??
Separate BEDS.
With being large and uncomfortable we find it easier for Jappy to sleep elsewhere. We bring a mattress up from the spare bedroom and put it on the floor in our room and he sleeps there, while I'm in our bed. Weird I know but it has helped him sleep when I'm getting up (every 2 hours for the bathroom) and it helps me sleeps when he's tossing, and turning, and snoring. He's also picked up a habit of stealing my pillow in the middle of the night, right out from under my head. This I do NOT appreciate.
After the baby we'll take the mattress back down stairs, and hopefully we can share again.
Tuesday is still the BIG day. We LOVE our Dr. She is Fabulous!! She wants to do anything she can to put us at ease and make things comfortable and to get this baby out ASAP. I Love it!!
The girls are going to have a sleep over at a friends Monday night and spend Tuesday playing. We have had lots of offers for them to stay places, We're so grateful for the great families here.
We are ready for our lil man and are anxious to see him face to face.
Jappy will be the one posting while I'm in the hospital so we'll see how he does. I'll have to give him one more crash course on posting. Enjoy your weekend.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

We had two queen beds in our room for a while after Georgey was born. George took one, and Georgey the other, and I alternated in between. It was awesome! Everyone should have a couple beds in their room, don't you think? We are so excited for you guys!! Looking forward to Jappy's posts!

Ang said...

Hey Jen!!! I saw your name on Amy's blog so I had to take a look!! I'm going to put your link on my blog - is that okay with you?! You guys are so cute!! I'm so excited that you are going to finally have that baby in only a couple more days. You will feel so much better! Dave slept in a sleeping bag on the floor with one of my pregnancies....on the couch with a few others. We finally got a king size bed with the last one but even that didn't help the last 2 weeks -- he slept downstairs! Pregnancy is so wonderful/horrible! Good luck with your delivery and I'll be checking back in to see pictures of the little guy since we probably won't see you much for a little while.

Dave and Jen said...

Well, the time has finally arrived. Tuesday is the big day. How exciting. Good luck with your delivery. I'll be checking back to see all the cute pictures of the little one.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

We're so excited for you guys! Hopefully we'll see you in the not too distant future... maybe Christmas????? Good luck with everything and we love you lots!
~Cathy and Bob

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

We're so excited for you guys! Hopefully we'll see you in the not too distant future... maybe Christmas????? Good luck with everything and we love you lots!
~Cathy and Bob

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON BABY JAY'S ARRIVAL!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! I can't wait to meet my new grandson!
Be Seeing You Soon!
Love, Mom