Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Glitch


Our computer has a glitch, so we haven't been able to update. So in a few days hopefully the problem will be solved and I can update you on everything. I've been writing things down as they happen. The girls have been saying some funny things lately. Jay is growing and changing fast. He's starting to smile, I'm not convinced that he's smiling at us just yet. But we have gotten a few. Hopefully soon you'll hear more. Sorry about the delay.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

waiting patiently. . .

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

The people want to see and read what the Jeppsens are up to! I hope Jap knows a guy who can help you out! Since he's Jappy, I'm sure he does! Enjoy the visit from the folks! We're going home for Christmas but I'm guessing you're not with the fun of a long drive over icy roads with a newish baby? Maybe you'll find good airfare? We'd love to see you guys!

Dave and Jen said...

It sticks when you don't have your camera handy. I also had to use my moms camera this summer. I'll be waiting.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Hey there Jeppsens... some of us are anxiously awaiting knowledge of what you're up to! How's that nephew doing? And our oh-so-fun nieces? We hope all is well and we miss you guys and hope we'll see you in not too long!