Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kids

Brooklyn has said some pretty darn funny things lately. On Friday a friend in the ward did a ladies luncheon / baby shower for Jay and another lady due in two weeks. Brooklyn was all confused by the words "baby shower" She asked "Dad are they going to give Jay a bath??" We laughed.
Then the next day she was eating a brownie that we brought home from the shower. She takes her first bite and says "impressive." she is funny and comes up with some cute things.
Mady is making us CRAZY!! If she's not crying she's doing something to make her sister cry. We can't seem to get her to stay away from or be kind to her sister. And she has really gotten sassy, especially with talking back. She seems too young to be doing that. We have noticed that anything her teacher says is gold and Jappy and I could say the same thing and we're wrong . It's pretty funny. She's reading well, we are very proud of her.
Jay is growing and changing. I hate it. I want him to stay my baby forever. I asked Jap "Do you think if I only fed him 2 oz. a feeding if he will stay a baby?" "No" he says "But you will be in jail"
We love our sweet boy and wish he could stay this way forever.
Unfortunatly He and I got a cold and we're both pretty miserable. I feel terrible for him and his snotty nose. Poor baby.
I will get the pictures up of his blessing soon. I lost my camera for the day so all the pictures are on my moms camera of the blessing. So I'm waiting for her to burn me a CD.

2 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Way to go with all the posts! Sorry to hear Mady's getting a bit sassy... B's comments were hilarious... wish we could see you guys more and enjoy those goofy girls ourselves! Jay already looks sooooooo big and grown up! He looks like a really alert baby in every picture! Maybe he's learned from his sisters how to ham it up already!

The Larsons said...

Oh Jen, he is such a doll! I totally know what you mean about growing so fast. There is only one way to solve it... have more babies. :) j/k Isn't that just the LAST thing on your mind right after you have one. :) Your girls are sounding like they are growing up a lot too. I sometimes think Cooper is learning a little be TOO much at school, if you know what I mean... maybe that is part of Mad's problem. She is such a smarty, maybe she is starting to get bored.

Pretty crazy you guys are GREAT Aunt and Uncle. Wow! Pretty fun to have more babies around though... and more family. You guys are so great to support them all too.