Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, November 24, 2008

We're up and running

I came in from the garage and found this.

Brielle and Jay Today 11/24 their just 2 weeks apart and Jay seems like a giant. Brielle grabbed onto his hand isn't that sweet?



Seattle Mariners FANS Thanks Nana and Papa


Mady won 3rd place in the ISU's Punt, Pass, Kick She was so proud of her trophy. Jappy was just as thrilled.


Oh I love having a BOY

Happy Halloween










The kids were pirates for Halloween thanks to Nana for the costumes they looked fantastic




I plan to crop and blow this picture up. Jappy took it about a month ago and I think it turned out Great.


Smiley Boy
We decided today that we are Headed north for a few days in December. I can't remember the exact dates but it will be the weekend of the 20 We're all excited to see everyone and for you to meet Jay.

4 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

Hey!!! Glad to see the update! So you're headed up north, huh! Hope you have fun with your family. The pics are great...little Jay does seem like a giant next to Brielle.

Dave and Jen said...

wI'm so gald you have things up and running. Your mom brought some picutes of your family last Sunday. I have some big news for you. We are moving to Maimi, flordia in Jan. I know WOW, It's all happening all to soon. We knew we were going to move, but not sooo far. But we are all excited. And in that same week found that I'm pregnant too. NOT planned. Surprise to us too. Well, I have to say everything happens in the lord time. I'll let know know about. Are you coming home for Christmas? Email me . jenwestover@yahoo

Durgin Family said...

Hello Jen,
I love to see how you are all doing. Looking at your blog makes me feel like I really need to get in touch with my own creative side. I just love reading and looking at the pictures, it's a story! Hope to see you soon.
Brenda
ps Jay looks so much like his daddy, it's crazy!

The Larsons said...

LOVE all the pictures! Jay is such a cutie. Love all the baseball outfits. :) The pumpkin picture is to die for too! TOO CUTE! You are looking SO skinny Jen! Way to go! Way to go Mady on winning the challenge. You rock! The pirate theme was super cute too. Nice to have such a talented grandma. :) I love that you are loving having a boy. I think they are great. I really think mom's are "in-love" with their boys. It will be different if we ever get a girl... for sure! Thanks for all the pictures! Keep them coming!!!