Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Jay and Daddy enjoying their dinner!


Brooklyn helped me make pie. She mostly played in the flour.

We stayed home and had Thanksgiving with another family in our ward. It was nice to have company for dinner. It helped us not miss our families as much. Jappy played football, and he came home with NO broken bones. (I'm so proud of him) Just sore muscles and joints.
WE asked the girls what they were most thankfull for. It always amazes me at how much love they have for us and each other. Mady's thankfull for Her family. B's thankfully for her baby brother and her sister. I'm also thankfull for my family and Baby Jay. And so many other things that I take for granted every day. My Home, electricity, The church, Primary teachers that teach the girls things that I miss, Good friends that keep me sane, And Jappy who can make anything FUN.

3 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I'm grateful for your family too. What a great one you have. Love you guys

The Larsons said...

So glad you had a good holiday... we missed our families too. I just don't think it is quite the same. How far are you to Jappy's family there? Are you guys staying home for Christmas too. We are. We won't be back up to Cd'A/Spokane until June or July. Kind of sad to go 11 months without seeing "home", but so nice to have our own little family, have it be quiet, and develop some of our own traditions. We miss you guys, and are so "thankful" for you! Can't wait until we live a little closer and can play more together! If you want to come see Nauvoo, Liberty, Independence, it is all really close, and we have some fun kids things close too. :) Jappy looks like a proud Daddy to his little guy! B is growing up way too fast!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

We're getting excited to see you guys so soon! Only 2 weeks left! Yay! Glad your Thanksgiving was great and we can't wait to meet Jay! He sure is cute! Also, we totally got Jen's present today!