Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Festivities


Mady lost a tooth recently and was soo happy with what the tooth fairy left her.


Jay loves this Lil blankie its soft on one side and silky on the other. He loves it touching his face. He snuggles with it and falls right asleep.


We got things decorated for Christmas Brooklyn made me laugh with the stockings

Those are cinder blocks that Jappy recruited the girls to carry upstairs. I'm just glad they didn't drop it on their toes.

Jappy as recently told Mady that she could carry Jay. Against my wishes of course. It makes me nervous to say the least. She is NOT allowed on the tile with him. (for obvious reasons) I But I'll have to admit it does make it nice when I need to get dinner going and he just wants to be held.

Santa Baby
We had a good week. We haven't seen Jap much and the girls always struggle with that. Key Bank is the main sponsor to the Festival of Trees here so he has spent some time there. We did get to go with him one night. It was nice to get out of the house. It gave me some good ideas for our tree for next year (It's getting time for a change) We also had the ward Christmas party. Nothing extravagant. The kids sang and we ate dinner, and of coarse mingled with friends that we rarely get to catch up with on Sunday.
Our nieces Wendy and Brenda came for the weekend with their families. It's always fun to see them and spend good quality time with them. I didn't get any pictures while they were here sorry. Well I took a few of Miss Brielle. I'll post those later with Jay's.
Jay's starting to blow bubbles, making a slobbery mess. He's getting better at sitting up. I'm not in a hurry for him to grow up ( I'm pretty open about that) And I don't remember what he should be doing at certain stages So when Wendy brings Brielle over and shows me her newest trick I think "Oh yeah I probably should put him down long enough for him to try to sit up. or lay him on his tummy to see if he'll pick himself up, or roll over". He's a lil behind Breille in these efforts. He kind of acts like a big ol beach whale. It's hard for him to hold up his chunky body. :) We do get a good laugh at his attempts. We love our "tank" and wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Such adorable pictures! Baby Jay is so cute! And of course the girls as always--Mady with the missing tooth and money from the tooth fairy is timeless--what a great picture! I love B in the stockings too! Can't wait to see you guys and glad it'll be soon!

The Larsons said...

What cute pictures. Mady is really growing up! Loosing a tooth... carrying her brother! I know it is a losing battle. When Beckett was a week old, Cooper turned the corner where I was blow-drying my hair, and said, "Here is Beckett Mom, he was crying." Love the pics!

Mandy said...

Cute, cute! Your kids are just so dang cute. And funny. Mady is such a good little helper, I bet she is loving it. Brooklyn in the stalkings is funny. And Jay... I just love chubby babies!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Jen, when I first saw the picture of Mady with her missing tooth before I saw any words letting me know it was her I totally thought you were showing pics of you at first to compare or something with your kids. She looks sooo much like you!!!