Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Friday, December 26, 2008

White Christmas

Mady lost her two front teeth just before we left for Cd'A She's our lil vampire.

We've had some days lately with rotten lil girls, So we've had lots of conversations about Santa coming and presents., hoping to get them to behave a little bit better. Well Brooklyn woke up Christmas morning and came into the Living room and said " Well I guess we were good enough"
We had a great Christmas and really enjoyed being together.

The girls got many new jammies from us and Nana.
Nana made us matching pajama's but I didn't get a picture of them. Oops

There's one thing that I really dislike about Christmas and that is My house looks like a Tornado has entered it, Jay laid on the floor and watched the girls play barbies. Brooklyn is generously sharing her barbies with him.

We had a Great Christmas. We spent the day in our pajama's. We played games, watched movies, took a nap, played in the snow and Jappy Cooked dinner (prime rib)YUM
Although it is a long standing tradition that I get sick during the Holiday's and this year was no exception. I came down with a cold and couldn't taste or smell anything. Isn't that Sad?
Jay's 2nd attempt at baby cereal. I started him earlier than I would have liked but he seemed to be ready, and needing a lil extra something. He really enjoys it and seems to be sleeping a little bit longer.

Santa brought Jay some balls and he's very happy with them.

2 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

So fun! Glad you had a fun Christmas and sooooooo glad that you made it home safely! B's Christmas morning quote is HILARIOUS! She is too funny! Hope you guys are doing great and enjoying the snow! Ours is mostly melted now, but fun while it lasted. Have a great Sunday!

The Larsons said...

Looks like tons of fun! M's smile is two cute. Hope you sung the "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" song a few hundred times. :) We stayed in our jammies all day too. LOVED IT! But I agree with the mess! :) Miss you guys!

Oh, I and I got your email... I'll send you the 12 days asap.