Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


We finally got Brooklyn a big bed and moved her in with Mady. My house has suffered for it.
I've been working on a project in Jay's room and I'm finally done I made curtains and a dust ruffle for the crib and a pillow and it turned out GREAT! I'm sooo proud of myself!! I still need to find a few more things for his wall but for the most part it looks good. My niece made his hanging letters the picture doesn't do them justice. THANK YOU JESSI,





Jay signed for the first time on Friday "eat" I'm so proud of him.

7 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Your bedrooms look sooooo cute. Great job on the sewing. I'm very impressed. I would love to come see it in person.

TIFF said...

Cute!! I take back the weight on Mary's baby....I got an update today and she's now 3 lb. 4 oz!!! Yay, she's growing so quickly!

Dave and Jen said...

The bedrooms are so cute. Good job! My kids bedrooms could use alittle help. I'll have to do the decorating when the baby comes. The styles here are a little different. The colors are much brighter. So I have some thinking to do. Fun, fun,

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Great work Jen! Very cute! Jay's hanging letters are really nice and how awesome that he's signing! He's growing up so fast!!!

Lowd and Proud said...

Nice work Jen! Looks great!

TiAnn said...

Cute rooms, sounds like a fun project!

Amishka said...

Very cute Jen. Good job!