Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, March 29, 2009

1st Soccer Game


Mady had her first soccer game. and all I can say is YIKES! They don't keep score but they lost 5-0 Mady had a chance to play goalie. She doesn't like that spot cause she doesn't get to kick the ball. She didn't care that she was the only one that got to touch it. She is very timid on the field she doesn't want to hurt anyone. This especially frustrates Jappy. (In a good way) He finally told her "Just kick the other kids in the shine." Good parenting I know. All in all she had fun and it's a learning experience for all of us. It was fun to cheer her on. We look forward to her games in the coming months.
After her game we loaded the car and drove to Logan for the remainder of the day. We played games and celebrated some birthdays. We played a tiny bit of Guitar Hero, Jappy's sister Tammy was hilarious to watch. She couldn't get her rhythm down. but she was dancing up a storm while trying to play, it was really funny. After she was booed off the stage for the 2nd time she gave up. We got to see Miss Brielle Oh she's cute. I didn't get any pictures sorry. Her and Jay enjoyed stealing one another's pacifiers out of each others mouth. They were very cute together. It was a fun night. Thank you Jessi for sharing your cute house with us.
Mr Magoo this morning after church. Oh is soo cute. I wasn't a very good mother this week. Jay took a tumble down the stairs, all 13. Scared me to death. He's fine.
He was down the hall with the girls watching them clean there room when I grabbed the dry cleaning from our room. Well when I came out of my room he saw me and started to follow me and took it out to the garage and threw it in the front seat of the Durango. . I didn't think it was a big deal I was fast. When I came in I heard him screaming but couldn't see him. I saw him downstairs and ran down and picked him up, he stopped crying immediately and SMILED AT ME. Stinker he's totally fine, He's a tough lil boy. The girls felt terrible and were taking the blame they're so sweet. They love their brother soo much and hate when he cries. They are very sensitive when it comes to him and is unhappiness.
We finished off Mady's spring break with a movie Friday Night We got a sitter for Jay, and took them to see Return to Witch Mountain. It was a very good movie and recommend taking your kids to see it. It kept us on the edge of our seat the whole time. She had a good spring break and is ready to head back to school. She only has 45 days left of school until she's out for the summer. It will be nice to have her home but on the other hand... We'll need to do some planning that's for sure. To keep her busy.
Jappy's been busy at the bank. It's been a stressful couple weeks for him. I'm just grateful he still hasn't quit. The only things that keeps him going is the girls he works with and knowing he has two mortgages to pay. We're hoping it slows down and the jerky customers get a clue that he is just the messenger, and that he doesn't make the rules. We're hoping for a better week.

0 comments: