Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pre school graduation

Brooklyn had her Pre-school graduation today. She's been excited for weeks about graduating.

Mrs. Joni and Brooklyn
Mrs. Joni has been fabulous!!! We were so lucky to have her. She's calling it quits after 20 years of teaching preschool (out of her home) . She's an amazing women.
Miss B is ready for kindergarten yeah :) We found out that she will be in A.M. I don't know how I feel about that. I have a hard enough time getting Mady's hair done. Now I'll have Brooklyn's too. School starts at 8:24am That is just too early.


There were only three girls in the class the rest boys (7)
The picture on the right is Brooklyn and Ashton. I don't know why it loaded blurry. sorry
Ashton lives down the street from us he's such a sweet boy!! He was so cute he kept an eye on Brooklyn during the songs. He cracks us up.

2 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

So cute as always! Congrats to B! Your mom says you wanna make me a watch--any color would be great! I love blue, or black goes with everything! Have a great day and hi to your whole fam from us! Let's plan a vacation together--we were thinking Disney world in October?

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I love you Brooklyn and I think secretly Ashton does too. You have been such a good friend to him and so sweet. Jen, my pictures of Brooklyn were super blurrey, but I'll send them to you if you want to. She's such a cutie.