Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, May 11, 2009

Visit from Nana an Papa


My parents came for a visit. Unfortunately it rained most of the time but we still enjoyed their visit. They brought a present for the girls. Thanks to Uncle Bob and Aunt Cathy.(It was in their backyard and my dad and brother took it down and my dad brought it to us. Nice I know!) Papa spent a whole day setting up a swing set for them. And there hasn't been a day that they weren't out
-Brooklyn loves to help.
there on it. They LOVE it !!! So THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.
While Papa was out putting up the swing set I kept Nana busy with some mending of our clothes. She made Jay a new crib sheet, a slip for Mady and surged various things with fraying ends for me. Thanks mom for all your help. It should hold us until your next visit. Papa also did a few odd jobs that Jappy and I didn't know what to do with Thanks Dad!
Papa had a convention in Idaho Falls so we spent Friday with them at the pool. The kids were in
there for 3 hours and they were in heaven!!

. Jay especially enjoyed his time in the water.
My mom and I started a new hobby (sorry dad) We 've been making watch bands out of beads. It's been fun and they've turned out really good. So while the kids were in pool we were busy stringing beads. I didn't take any pictures of them I don't know why.
While they were here they got to watch Mady Play soccer, and Jappy had his first game of the season for softball.
We love having them visit, and it never seems like its long enough. The girls are already counting down the days till we see them again. We love you Nana and Papa!!

4 comments:

Ang said...

They really are nice people. It stinks to live far away from family. I wish my parents lived next door! I guess it makes you appreciate the time you get to spend with them though!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Glad the girls are loving our swing set! Your parents really are awesome and I'm glad you guys had such a nice visit! Have a great week.

Holly said...

Those are the activities that build memories! Thats the only bright side of being away from family. When you see each other it is special time. Not just any old day.

Call Family said...

Looks like fun!!! Your kids are so adorable!