Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still Going

Apparently It is Wrong to think that our life will slow down. Because It really has not. The girls are loving school!!! Jay and I are enjoying our quiet time at home. Jappy's job is going well and he's busier than ever. So we can't complain at all. But we always have some sort of activity we need to get to.
Nana and Papa came for a visit. The kids wore them out, but they had a good time. I didn't even have projects for them this time, so they really did get a vacation. We made LOTS of GOOD food, and watched lots of movies, and just enjoyed being together. Jay liked Papa and preferred him over Nana. STINKER But I shouldn't be surprised, the girls were the same way.
We're hoping to take the girls to the fair this weekend. Around this time of year I CRAVE elephant ears (tiger ears) Something about the end of August and I start to crave them. So I will be getting my own and not sharing. They won't be same as our elephant ears but they'll have to do. I can't wait

2 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

SE Idaho and Tiger Ears??? What is with these people? They even look like elephants ears- not a tiger. Glad you had fun with the visit. My mom might be coming down. Russ and Monica had their baby on Tues.

Marley Family said...

Hey Jen! Cute blog!