Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, September 28, 2009


Jay loves to play and get into things.
I made muffins Saturday morning and he thought he would help himself to as many as he could fit in his little hands. He was pretty proud of himself.

Small spaces have become his favorite place to play.
When doing the laundry he scurries into the drier as fast as he can, because he KNOWS he's not to be in there. He has discovered the lazy suzanne that I keep my pots and pans in. He enjoyed his lil merry go round

He discovered he can climb the chairs. I found him on the couch looking over the banister, down the stairs.
BOYS BOYS BOYS

3 comments:

Marley Family said...

He looks so cute on that lazy susan. What a sweet guy!

Mandy said...

Ha ha ha, looks like we aren't the only ones with a little terrorist on our hands. Good thing he's so dang cute though!

The Larsons said...

I have one of those too! I seriously could spend my whole day cleaning up his messes. It's their adorable smiles that save them! He is SO cute!