Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, November 9, 2009

The weeks just fly by. Nothing exciting to report. But my mom was complaining about not seeing an update. We had the flu couple weeks ago and I feel like I'm starting to get back in the swing of things.
Magoo climbed out of his crib last week. He hasn't done it since but I'm sure it will happen again. I had laid him down for a nap (or at least I think I did) and went out to get the mail, and when I returned he was wandering the house. I questioned myself "Did I really lay him down?" "No, I laid him down"
I just didn't think he would be escaping so soon. He's constantly trying to get on the table, and gets the biggest grin when he isn't captured before he reaches his destination. A friend of ours has a little boy the same age and he commented on how his little boy is starting to chunk up again.
I said "Jay will never be chunky again, he's too WILD "

"We have had such a warm Fall the kids have spent time outside after school. The girls are so Sweet to him and take him out and play with him, he LOVES it.
We cleaned the garage this weekend. I love it when it's clean. It just makes me happy. We put Summer away, and we are now ready for snow.
Jappy's been playing football once a week with guys from church. They play at the church under the lights. Boys are so silly in that they love to relive the "glory days" Thankfully no injuries or enemies." They All seem to enjoy it. He's also decided to join the Gym. We'll see how long that lasts.

2 comments:

Call Family said...

I don't have "glory days" to relive. I'm living them for the first time! It's really a guy thing!

Jay will understand some day!

Hans Stutz said...

Jenn,

You have a beautiful family, so good to see how you guys are doing. When I get back up that way i will have to stop for a visit. I will keep checking back when i can. Take care, Hans