Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well we have survived another year of costumes, trick-or-treating, and sugar highs.
The kids had fun at the ward trunk-or-treat. Jay loved having the run of the parking lot. He enjoyed having a candy in each hand and running from car to car.
We only carved one pumpkin. Thank goodness I've decided that carving Real pumpkins is for the birds. None of us like it we just like the end result (and watching Mady gag when she touches the insides). I'm going to joanns on Monday to get a few fake ones for next year.

So Jay was Bam-Bam and I was Betty Rubble and the girls wanted to be cheerleaders. The pics don't do our costumes justice. Jay was adorable with his club in hand. My dress was impressive. I'm pretty proud of my creations.
Uncle Jared is here for a visit. I'm sure every time he leaves here it just reaffirms that he's never going to have kids. Especially after he spends the day with our tornado tomorrow at church. We love when he comes. But sad that those visits are far and few between.

4 comments:

Marley Family said...

How cute!! You guys make a great couple!

Lowd and Proud said...

Nice work on the costumes. Maya did a last minute change from the kitty to a chef! The kids have about 1 more day with the candy and then it's in the trash!!!

Amishka said...

So cute I'm sorry we missed seeing you at the Trunk or Treat.

Call Family said...

You guys were the best costumes there for sure! I loved Jay as bam bam. He is such a sweetie.