Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Friday, December 18, 2009

Coal for Christmas

We still own our house in Coeur d' Alene which is, or was rented. In October we found out the renters wrote a bad check, we didn't think much of it. We just hoped they would get it together and pay their rent. 2 months later they FINALLY moved out. We got a call from the property management company tonight, that takes care of it for us. They said "the carpet is unclean able we're going to need to replace it. AAHHH And of coarse they're going to need to repaint. Seriously people, Why do renters think that they can DESTROY something that's NOT theirs?
Then Yesterday I was driving home and noticed that the girls power wheels was missing from our yard. Some #*@ STOLE IT right out of our yard. GRRRRR
This is just the tip of the ice burg of the last few days. I didn't even get into the 4 WD going out in the Durango, The Honda on its LAST wheel, I got stuck at the bottom of the hill after a snow storm and had to beg a neighbor to take me up the hill. And how my children are Sassy. I had to take the eldest out of Sacrament last week for her RUDE DISRESPECTFULL Attitude. (I haven't had to do that Since she was a toddler)
I'm having a hard time feeling the Christmas Spirit. (If you haven't noticed)
I'm hoping next week is Better! Or I'll Be on the naughty list.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Oh man....bad timing! I swear it always happens at the same time. You are so funny! I know you're laughing about all of it even though it's a bunch of crap! Hope everything is better next week!

The Larsons said...

Man! That all just stinks! I know you'll make your way out of it this week and get to feel the Christmas Spirit! It's not like you to not smile for very long! Merry Christmas Jeppsens!

Hans Stutz said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad week, I hate bad days, weeks...they always seem to happen at the worst times. I share your bad week, mine was not very fun either. Hopefully things will get better next week. Merry Christmas

Amishka said...

So sorry for your bad week. I can relate. Between deciding if we're going to buy the new house and David totaling his Explorer I get. I'm nervous for the next two weeks too. Wondering if I'll make it on my own with all the kids at home all day. At times like this I just try to focus on my blessings then then the crap doesn't seem as bad.