Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the Season

Tis the season to lose my mind Fa la la la la la la la.
My kids are good all year long until December. Does anyone else have that problem??
They fought all day today. and I mean fought. Hitting, yelling, stomping. And we absolutely don't allow hitting. So they spent a little time in their room this evening. I bribed them with making cookies with me and then it was a SILENT NIGHT
We had a busy weekend with Christmas parties, and dinners and some Fun activities.
Jessi came and spent the night and watched our kids so we could go to a dinner at the church. She made Gingerbread Houses with the girls, which turned out so Cute. They have a permanent home as the center piece on the table. It just makes me smile when I walk by them. I LOVE when Jessi comes and I know my girls feel the same

Friday morning Jappy's sisters came into town with their daughters and we made candy. It was a full day of mixing and chocolate dipping, and worth it. It's fun to be together and laugh about silly things we do and say. It hasn't happened for a long time, I think we all needed it, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jessi and B making Carmel

I have some of my shopping done. But still a little ways to go. I don't know when I'm going to do it. Jappy has a full week of driving and late nights a head of him. That means late nights for me.
Half of our Christmas Decor is up. I haven't found the time to finish it. So much to do and so little time to do it in.

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

I feel the SAME way! Always making lists of things to do.. never being able to get them all done! Wish I was in on that candy! :) Yum! Very cute gingerbread houses!

Hans Stutz said...

Sounds like alot of fun, just remember that when the holidays are over, you will not want them to end. Hope you guys have a great holiday season.

Lowd and Proud said...

I have ZERO decorations up!!!! IT is sooo sad! I need some serious help! Call me.