Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, June 14, 2010

Stuck

I really don't know why I'm surprised when Jay falls, and is bleeding, scratches furniture, breaks everything and anything. But his latest mischief has taken the cake. (for now)
We have a speaker/sublifer that he likes to reach his hand into.
Jappy had just walked in the door from his early meeting when the girls ran up and said Jay was stuck. The Pictures say it ALL

The pacifier was the reason he put his hand in it. He threw it in there then wanted it back

This was after step 2. He calmed down after Jappy got the pacifier out



Jappy spraying Pam in the hole to try and loosen it. NO LUCK. IT was TOO TIGHT.
He got the Black cylinder off and then used Q-tips dipped in butter to get the last piece off. After 30 mins. We were all relieved when he was finally freed.
I hope he thinks twice about sticking his arm in things
I 'm sure this is the beginning of many freak accidents in this little boys life.
HEAVEN HELP US ALL!!

7 comments:

Frantz Family said...

I love little boys!! Wait til he three!!! Good luck

Ang said...

This must be so rude but that is THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! What a crack-up!! That kid reminds me of Tanner. He got his hand stuck in a paper shredder once. I was constantly shaking my head wondering what the heck he was thinking about!! I love my boy, but I'm so glad I only have one!!!

Hollie Rae Keller said...

This is so funny!!!!! Thanks for sharing! And thanks again for taking Morg the other day. Seriously Jen. I owe you! Call anytime!

Lowd and Proud said...

Love it! The pictures say it all!

Marley Family said...

Jay you little Stinker! SO funny! poor little guy!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Bob's first reaction was, "why couldn't that happen while we were there?!". That Jay is just too funny! Definitely a very different kid than the girls! We had a great visit with Jap and the girls and hope you had fun at youth conference! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Williams Family said...

That is way to funny... We missed you when we were up there last week. Hopefully we will get to come up again soon and we will have to get together and have dinner or something.