Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHAT??

I hadn't been feeling well and decided to make a Dr. appointment for myself. We had an ultrasound and sure enough I'm pregnant. I questioned the Dr. "Are you sure?" and I could see on the monitor for myself. "Yep there really is something in there." I am 19 weeks, and the idea of having a baby is starting to grow on me I had another ultra sound today and its a
BOY!
Jappy is ELATED! I'm well............................
Getting there.
This baby is a surprise. Just after we found out (The next day actually) Brooklyn prayed that we would have another baby. Jappy and I just looked at each other in shock. She continued to pray for a baby for 3 1/2 months before we told them. It amazes me how close to the spirit kids really are. The girls are so excited!!!
It has taken me several months to warm up to the idea of having another baby. My hands are full with a certain almost 2 year old. Thus the public announcement so late in the game.. But just think now I'm half way done.
The baby is healthy and has all his major organs and limbs. We took the girls with us so they could see the baby. They have been looking forward to it for weeks. The Babe is due Nov. 16, or there abouts.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We are so happy for you all. :)

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you're 19 weeks!!!!!!! Are you crazy? You don't even look pregnant!!!!! And another boy! Wahoo!!!! Call if you ever need anything!

Amishka said...

I'm so excited for you guys that is awesome! I was wondering on Sunday if you had a pooch that was not normal but that's not a question you ask at church.. Awesome that it's another boy too, way exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

Congrats. I felt just the same with with my last one. Shawn was excited. I was anything but excited. But by the time I had her I was ready. Good luck!!

Jamie said...

That is wonderful Jen! I am so happy for you...mainly because I have two boys 17 months apart and they are getting to the stage of best friends. It's heaven! Jay will be so happy to have a little brother he can pal around with.

Ang said...

We knew it!!! We just didn't dare to ask! You look adorable and that is so exciting!!!

Marley Family said...

Congrats Jen!!!! I am thrilled for you! Ahhh boys!!! You can do it;)

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Jay is going to be the best brother. You're such a good mom, you should have lots more. Love you tons Jen and I'm excited for you.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

We're soooooooo excited for our newest nephew, especially because we're so much closer now! Thanks for planning your next kiddo for when we'd be here! :) We're excited for Jay to have a playmate too! We'll see you guys soon!

Dave and Jen said...

YEA, I'm so happy for you. Surprises are good. Are Isabella is one as well. It's amazing how close our kids are to the spirit. Michael had a dream about having a sister and named her Isabella. I was 18 wks along, before we knew the gender of the baby. She is Heaven sent. She is such a Blessing. Things happen is the Lord time. We are so happy for you.

TIFF said...

That's so awesome!!! How perfect to have 2 girls, then 2 boys! They will be great friends. Congrats!!!

Hans Stutz said...

Congrats! That is so awesome.