Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've been trying to catch up on some much needed sleep and I'm finally feeling rested.
Nana came and stayed with the kids while we were at Camp this year. Jappy also went with me. We thought that it would be a nice get away together. But we hardly saw each other. I was busy with my girls and he was really busy with the other leaders and campers. The kids didn't seem to miss us and didn't give Nana to much of a hard time. Although she was worn out. But we are sure glad she was here. We knew that they were being well taken care of.
Just before we left for camp Jappy started a new job. He is now a commercial lender for US Bank, and he's really excited about it. He really enjoys US Bank.
The girls are starting to Gear up for School. Only 2 1/2 week till they start. Nana did some school shopping with them while we were gone. So there are only a few things left for me to do. THANK YOU NANA!!
Jay man is silly and about to turn 2. He has mastered opening doors and climbing out of the crib.
But he is still so much fun!!
I am 6 1/2 mos and starting to feel pregnant. Bending down is a thing of the past, and I get winded easily. I'm on the down hill slide. We still can not come up with a name. Nothing seems to sound right, fit together or agreed upon. We still have time though.
Summer seems to have flown by and school starting is always a bitter sweet. Enjoy your last weeks of summer. The snow will be flying before we know it.

1 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Jay! I'm on call tonight and had a MILLION and one calls and figured it's a bit late to call now, and he's obviously in bed, but hope he had a wonderful day! :)