Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, September 19, 2010

58 Days


I will be eight months this week and things are going well. Time is going faster than I would like. He will be here before we know it.

My mom keeps asking for a picture so I'm pleasing her. I made a comment to my Dr. Last month of how I feel so much bigger with this pregnancy. She said "Oh no your not, Stick around here for the day and you'll see BIG. I just feel that way or I should say my clothes make me feel that way. :)
Jay is catching on to my ever growing belly and will point to it and say BABY!!
I have seen such a change in him since my girls have started school. His vocabulary has grown, and it just seems like he has caught on to things faster. I Love being home with him.

9 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

How fun to see your belly! You are always such a cute little pregnant lady! I'm glad you're getting closer and that things continue to go well and you and Jay are enjoying your time together! I remember you saying something similar about B when Mads went to school and she loved having you to herself. That's got to be a fun special time, and so nice that you get to enjoy that with Jay before the baby comes. We're really excited to meet our new nephew soon!

Marley Family said...

Cute belly!!! Lookin good!

Amishka said...

Jen, I'm so excited for you guys to have another cute little guy. We need to hang out sometime so we can visit and I can enjoy your little busy boy. If you ever need a babysitter please call.

Ang said...

no, you are not big! You look lovely!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Could you be any cuter? And it's NOT just the egg whites. Seriously, you're beautiful. Love you.

Monika said...

You look so amazing!! I'm jealous! :) Hot mama!

Hans Stutz said...

Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer. Very cute mommy, good luck!

Call Family said...

So Cute Jen! You are a beautiful Momma!

TIFF said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!! How exciting. It's great to see you.