Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of School

The Girls had a Great First Day of School. Mady's in 3rd and B's in 1st. Brooklyn Said she was tired. I believe it. It's hard to go all day. Mady's comment was " It was a GREAT DAY MOM it was the first time in a long time that I didn't get yelled at once " Ya that makes me feel good. Isn't that in the mom description?
They are such good girls I'm really proud of the little ladies that they are becoming! I'm looking forward to a great school year of watching them learn and grow.

3 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Thoses girls are so adorable! Love the first day pics! When will we see you guys next? Hopefully soon!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I love those girls. THey look so grown up! I love the beginning of a new school year too. Now- on to more important matters. When are we going to lunch??!!!!!

Monika said...

Tell us what grades they're in!!! Gosh, they're growing up so fast!!! Kai started his Pre-K and is loving it!!