Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Well I think Summer is coming. The Girls have been out of school for a week and a half and it has rained almost every day. We have tried to fit in a few outdoor activities between storms. We have dusted off the bikes and gotten some excercise. Took the kids Hiking, Lunch in the Park, Dad's baseball games, and lots of walks around the block. We have gone to the library several times for books and activities already, it's turning into our home away from home. We have managed a few cleaning/organizing projects. I'm hoping to continue the battle on CLUTTER!! I'm ready to donate, throw away our Junk, and organize the rest.
We enjoyed a Lightning Storm the other night. We grabbed our chairs and huddled in the garage and watched Mother Natures Light Show.




Jappy is busy with 2 baseball teams, His Calling, Work and trying to fit in time for the Kids.
I Just finished my second 5K. It was a lot tougher than last months race but I did Great and even managed to shave off several minutes on my time. Last weekend I attended Time Out for Women with Friends. We had such a great time together. I am so Lucky to have met such Fun, and Caring Women. I do love those Girls and there is NEVER a Dull moment when we are together.

1 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

That is a very cute pic of Jay and Jet in the bike trailer together! Way to go on you second 5K! I need to get running for my PT test and to lose this baby weight! I've just started working out a little in the last 2 weeks. Glad you guys are having a great summer so far!