Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5K

My friend Megan is training to RUN the RAGNER which is a relay from Logan to Park City

Upon her announcing this CRAZY endeavor a group of us decided to Train along side her in hopes to lose unwanted baby weight.

In preparing there is a 5K race each month during the summer that we will participate in together. And at the end of the summer a 10K. Hopefully this will give me incentive to KEEP GOING. It has been really fun to have people share in the same pain, and struggles. I am not a runner, I don't like to run but it has made it so much FUN to run with friends. I Love these Girls. L to R Megan, Me Leslie, Jen, Misty *After the race. Misty is a personal trainer and is incredibly fit. She ran the 10K. We were all SO Happy that she didn't Run with us. She would have put us to shame. Jappy and my mom brought the kids to cheer me on to the finish line. It was a really great and empowering feeling. I think the Next race we will have even more people in our finish photo. I've been recruiting!! The More the Merrier!

3 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Way to go Jen! Keep up the good work! I am just about feeling up to exercising a bit to start working on this baby weight! Hopefully I can stay as motivated!

Durgin Family said...

Way to go! I may just have to find a few races up here to get me running again. I'm happy for you. My guess is, by the end of summer, you'll love running. It can get addictive. Where are those running shoes........?

Annie and Family said...

Hooray for you Jen! I agree, it is way more fun with a friend along the way!