Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Saturday, December 6, 2014







I added a Hawaii picture to this post because I'm ready for another vacation! I am 7 days away from my due date. I am about ready.  My christmas shopping is close to being done, and I have two projects Im working on that are so close to being done.  Baby stuff is also close to being ready.  I just need new batteries in the swing and bouncer and Jappy to get the cradle out of the rafters. But none of those things are that important on my to do list so they have taken the back seat.
During the month of October we had Red Ribbon Week.  One of the days was "I mustache you to say no to drugs" So the kids all wore mustaches to school.  Brooklyn felt it important to sport her mustache dress.  This year for Halloween We decorated our front door like Frankenstein. Our Kids LOVED him so much that we left him up two weeks after the Holiday.  I think this will become a tradition every Halloween.  My brother  and his kids came and spent some time with us during Halloween.  We had such a fun couple days with them.  Johnny made himself at home and was very comfortable here.  He cracked us up.  He has such an adult vocabulary and very matter of fact.  We  just enjoyed our time with the kids and miss them so much.  
For Halloween we went to our wards trunk or treat and hit a couple neighbors.  Paxton was a Devil, Jet-dinosaur Jay-ninja, Brooklyn and police officer, and Mady was her inmate.  I don't have a picture of Jappy and I but I dressed up as a cheerleader and Jappy was a football player.  Lots laughs and funny looks. 
I threw in a picture of Jappy during the tough mudder.  The obstacle that he's at is the monkey bars over water. He had to climb them in an A shape (Up and down)     
Also in October we sweet talked some friends into taking us to their friends house to ride horses.  What a fun Night and great memories with our kids.  I miss riding. It was fun to see  their faces light up and how much they enjoyed it. Some day I hope to be able to give them those opportunities more often.  It brought back so many great memories.   
ThanksGiving was low key and uneventful.  We went out to the Reservation again this year for dinner.  What a great way to celebrate a Holiday.  We even had friends joint us this year. I hope we have them talked into joining our tradition in the years to come. 
This was a pretty random post.... But you get the idea of what we've been up to.

0 comments: