Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fitting it 'ALL' in

We have had a packed couple weeks around here. With school starting next week we're trying to cram as much as we can into what little summer we have left.
There's a dinner theater here that is playing Aladdin. We took the girls last Monday and it was FABULOUS!!!! "We had a wonderful time. The girls LOVED every minute of it.
A friend of ours invited us over for a pool party. We spent 4 hours in the water. It felt so good to just cool off. It's always a fight to get our kids out of the water.

Friday we took the kids to the Rodeo. We ate greasy food, saw lots of animals, had mud thrown at us by a wild bronc, and saw some crazy stubborn Bulls. I always have enjoyed the rodeo. Thank you Call's for a fun night. Before we left I bought the girls pink cowgirl hats which they love, and i found a cute one for Jay that he loves.

I LOVE this picture

The girls with Dallas, and Jay in the back
Saturday night we had an outdoor movie night, complete with treats and great company. It was really fun, but really hard to get everyone up for church the next morning.
I've been gearing up for Girls Camp. I leave tomorrow morning for the week. Jay's birthday is while I'm gone. I feel terrible about that. We'll be celebrating it On Sunday (he doesn't know the difference; that's what I keep telling myself)
Then school starts next week. I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with Camp planning, shopping, school shopping, grocery shopping for my own family and getting my house in order for people to come and stay with the kids. I now feeling confident that I got everything done, and that we should all have a smooth week.

2 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

Jenny, I knew girls camp would rub off for some of our girls. I am retired so the next generation is steppin up...thanks! J Gatten
PS your pic look amazing

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

You guys always stay so busy! Looks like tons of fun is being had! Sad that you're gone for Jay's birthday, but you're totally right--he won't know and I'm sure he'll love every celebration he gets whatever date it's on! Our nieces and nephew are adorable as always and we especially love the hats! Give them each a big hug for us and we miss you guys!