Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Remember When...




Jay, remember when you only weighed 7lbs 6 oz? My how you've grown in just a short year to 22 lbs.
And how your dad and I would fight over who's turn it was to hold you?
And how you had to eat every 2.5 hours?
And how you depended on me for EVERYTHING. Now your independently telling me what you want, and can go where ever you want.
Remember when you would let me hold you and snuggle you for hours? Now you don't sit still for a minute.
You have changed and grown. And our love for you has deepened. We feel so blessed to call you our son.

4 comments:

Amishka said...

He is just so dang cute. I can't belive 1 year has gone by. Holy Cow!

TiAnn said...

What an adorable little boy, he's seriously cute! Makes me secretly hope our next one will be a boy.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Such a sweet post... can't believe a year flew by so quickly... they really do grow up fast!

Durgin Family said...

Sure miss you guys! He's growing too fast, but so are your girls! I'm glad Jappys been staying busy! I sure hope he is enjoying work. Keep in touch & Come to Boise!