Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 facts of Jen

My friend Megan (lives just down the road, and carpools with me for preschool) tagged me.

7 interesting things that you probably Don't know about me.

1. I learned to drive with an 81 ford pickup (stick shift) which I loved to drive despite the rusting paint job and dented body. One night my friend and I slept in the back of it under the stars. I would rather drive a truck than a car any day.
2. I did two 50 miler hikes while in High school. And LOVED every minute of it.
3. I wrote a children's book. I haven't done anything with it. It's just packed away in my cedar chest.
4. I learned to water ski at a young age. and have slalomed since I was at least 11 or 12.
5. NEVER broke a bone in my body.
6. Had horses when I was in high school. I love to ride, and desperately miss it.
7. I was our high school mascot my Sr. year with my best friend. We had a blast at games and activities. We even jello wrestled during our homecoming pep assembly.

I tag any and ALL who read this blog entry

9 comments:

TIFF said...

Fun to read, thanks!! Miss you!

The Larsons said...

Have to say I knew most of those. :) But, they are interesting none the less! You are such an amazing person Jen. How lucky was I to be in your midst all those years... and lifelong friends to this day!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Was the first truck you drove Big Blue? Very enlightening Jen. :) Have the girls ridden horses much out there? Does Jap's fam have horses? They both seem like they LOVE horses in the minimal time we've encountered them at your parents' house with them! Hope you guys are having a great week!

TiAnn said...

I remember the Jello wrestling! That was great! "Viking Power Viking Pride, Jen's the one who hides inside"

Lowd and Proud said...

Lived it, loved it!

Williams Family said...

Hey Jen I am glad that I finally found your blog so that we can keep in contact a little better. Your new addition to your family is very cute

Dave and Jen said...

Well all moved in. I just finished updating my blog. It seems you are on too. Wow, you have done a lot in your days. Fun, Fun. Keep in touch.

Mandy said...

Fun Facts! I like the tags and the little things we get to know about people. Oh, and by the way, what a cute new background you have! You must have some really awesome, super cute, funny, smart person helping you out with that. ;) Let me know if you'd like something else.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Love the new background--that Professor Poteet is quite the blog designer for ya! :)