Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Happy Birthday

Thank you for all the phone calls, cards, emails, and text's. I did have a very good day. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to hardly anyone. So I'm so sorry. I was away from the house and had my phone turned off for a good portion of the day, as I spent it at the Spa. It was so lovely to just relax and not do anything, THANKS to JAPPY! After I got home a couple of friends husbands were out of town so Jappy talked them into bringing there kids over while Just the girls went out for desert. It was fun we laughed a lot and got caught up on each others families. I love getting together with friends. It's something that doesn't happen enough. I should say that Jappy is very good to us He offered and took care of 10 kids. while we were out. This picture is what we came back to. He's holding Jay and Cannon (1 mos. younger than J) They both are sound asleep. He Really does amaze me.


The day before we went night skiing (My very 1st time ever) We got a baby sitter for the kids and we headed to the mountain. It was fun. I tried skiing and Jappy snowboarded. I did great until I needed to stop or slow down. I couldn't get that part figured out. So I would just CRASH. And I CRASHED a lot!! I'm a lil bruised and I have a sore shoulder but it was fun and worth it. Every time I went down the hill all I could think about was that I'm going to break my leg. I shared my concern with Jap and he said that he was worried about the same thing. SO that was my last run. It was probably a lil prompting that I should quit while I was ahead. So I watched Jappy do two more runs and then we headed home. It is something that I do want to do again, and something that I would like the girls to experience. It was a fun night together.


Jap was AMAZING! Myself not so much

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

Jen! You started skiing about 15 years too late! We could have been ski buddies. :) I guess we still can when you guys move back up North. :) What a fun thing to do for your birthday. SO, Jappy, you are amazing to take on all those kiddos! Way to go! And the Spa?! You totally deserved it ALL Jen. Hope you got my message on your cell. I'll try and call again soon so we can chat. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lowd and Proud said...

Wow.....Ryan is shocked that you have never been skiing! Sounds like you have a couple of fun days. Jappy is a great guy for taking on 10 kids. Loved the pic of him with the two baby boys. HAPPY BDAY!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

I'm so impressed with Jappy's baby sitting skills! Sounds like your birthday was fabulous! Glad you had fun night skiing and we're epecially glad no leg were broken!