Jeppsen's

Jeppsen's

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cold Season

I Hate cold and flu season!!! Jap, Jay and I have it. This bug just does not want to let us go.
My voice has been gone for the past 2 days. I'm hoping this is the tale end of it.
It's been a busy week, with football playoffs. Jappy had an Elders Quorum activity here on Thursday to watch the game. He had a really good turn out. At times it was pretty rowdy, but that's what makes it so much fun. Than on Saturday our nieces came to spend the night and play games. We laughed a lot and as always stayed up WAY TO LATE!
Brooklyn's birthday is coming up and she has decided that she wants to go to Hawaii for her Birthday. We told her to call Nana and Papa and talk them into taking her. I'm going to start watching for grass skirts and leis for her birthday. We thought that would be a fun way to celebrate with her. So if you have any "Hawaiian" ideas let me know.
Our Family has made a resolution to do our family scripture reading. We have been very successful so far. I hope that we can keep it going through out the year. It's been fun to see the scriptures come a live for Mady. She has a vivid imagination when it comes to reading, and surprisingly is able to take a turn at reading them.
I tried to get some pictures of Jay so that I could get them on my wall. I thought this one was cute.
We found baby Tad!! We bought him for Mady right after we had her and she LOVED him. Jay also has taking a liking to him.
Isn't he just a chunky lil man?? He doesn't miss ANY meals.
He's soo kissable.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Being sick is awful!!! Hope you guys get over it soon. I think the Hawaiian party for Brooklyn sounds great! It's always pretty easy to find decorations it seems like. Do you have a 50% off card shop there :) Well, at least I know where they are easy to find in CdA anyways. Jay is such a cutie!! We are so bummed we didn't get to see you guys over the break! Hopefully we'll get to meet the little guy before he is walking. Feel better!

P.S. Need a new background???

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

I so hope your colds are getting better now! It's so no fun to be sick! Good luck with the Hawaiian partay! I'll bet you'll be able to find all sorts of fun stuff! What else does she want for her birthday? Any great ideas for her aunt and uncle? That's so cool that Mads can read the scriptures... she is SUCH a smart little girl... they both are and I'm sure their brother will follow suit... Hope you're saving big for college now! We love and miss you guys and can't wait for July! Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys then! Crazy that we're at the 10 year reunion point, huh?

Ang said...

He is such a cute little chunker! Yah, this cold bug that's going around has been awful! It has to go through everybody in the house. Hope it's almost gone! Hawaiian parties are a blast....that will be so fun!

Lowd and Proud said...

Sorry about the colds. I have been barfing my guts out and almost had to go the hospital last night because I was so dehydrated. We decided to ride it out. I am hoping that today will be a bit better. It's only supposed to be a 24 hour bug. Anyways, that little Jay is too cute. Good job on the scripture reading too. You're awesome!

The Larsons said...

So glad the flu can't pass through the internet! :) Jay is such a stinin' cutie! Get feeling better soon!